Celebrating the 1-Year Anniversary of LOCALACT
On this day one year ago, we announced the official launch of LOCALACT; the premier platform built to power and scale local digital marketing for franchise systems and multi-location businesses. In the 12 months since LOCALACT was launched, we’ve helped thousands of franchisees across brands like FASTSIGNS, Anytime Fitness, HoneyBaked Ham and more grow their local digital marketing presence and turn online advertising into offline revenue. As we reflect on this important milestone for LOCALACT, we wanted to share a few thoughts on how the platform has expanded and evolved over the past year while also providing some feedback on what lies ahead.
LOCALACT brings together the most high-impact marketing tools for today’s digital-first media environment in a single interface and integrated marketing program, continuing to build on our goal of empowering our partners with the tools and support they need to monitor their local digital marketing footprint, engage with consumers online and convert more customers at each and every one of their business locations.
Whether you are a busy franchise entrepreneur opening your first business, or a member of a marketing team overseeing hundreds or thousands of locations, LOCALACT unifies the most valuable advertising campaigns, customer-focused listing management, review engagement tools, and key market analytics to deliver the best return on both your advertising investment and – equally as important – your time.
There is a lot of noise in the world of digital marketing today, which can often lead to distractions and wasted advertising investments as brands and businesses chase trends and technologies that fail to deliver a positive return on investment. Not only does LOCALACT provide transparency into performance on both national and local levels, the LOCALACT team also aims to cut through the industry noise and advise on the best localized marketing programs possible for our partners.
Since the platform launched in September of last year, we’ve been working incredibly hard and are thrilled to have launched the following:
- Localized website analytics that can easily present traffic, visitor, and conversion data to single location or franchise owner without risking shared access
- Powerful advertising programs on the most impactful social media channels – Facebook and Instagram – with expansive reach, localized targeting, and the option for co-funded media spend.
- Search engine analytics focused on the visibility of your business listings, which have opened up true rank and position data, while also providing discovery tools for long-tail localized searches
- Advanced segmentation tools to provide reporting insights based on location groupings.
“When looking back at what we’ve accomplished with LOCALACT these past twelve months, I’m incredibly proud of all the work our team has put in to provide a centralized solution for managing local data and local advertising for our partners,” said Location3 CEO Alex Porter. “And the best part is, we’ve got a strong product road map in front of us that includes some incredible feature releases and updates coming down the line over the next year as well.”
Two big updates still to come in 2018:
- Local Pages that are seamlessly connected to LOCALACT
- New data partnerships and channel integrations
If you have questions about how you can grow your business and revenue with LOCALACT, or would like to schedule a free demo, contact us today to get started.
Stay In Touch.
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter.