Franchise Leadership & Growth Conference: Marketing Metrics that Matter
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Last week, we had the privilege of sponsoring the Franchise Leadership & Growth Conference virtual event, hosted by Franchise Update Media. As part of our second week in a row participating in franchising virtual events this month, Senior Director of Marketing Josh Allen hosted a live roundtable with several franchisors that focused on helping franchisees more effectively track and measure ROI from their local marketing programs.
Key questions and topics of discussion during the webinar included:
- What marketing metrics / data points are currently available to franchisees?
- How do franchisees access this data for evaluating performance?
- Do you (the franchisor) trust the data? Do your franchisees trust the data?
- Do franchisees actively access the data / reporting that is available to them?
- Is there a particular reporting / performance assessment cadence available to franchisees?
- How do your franchisees assess whether marketing is working well or not?
- As a franchisor, how much education/support do you provide to franchisees to help them better understand local marketing initiatives and performance? How do you execute this from the brand level?
Thanks again to the team at Franchise Update Media for hosting a wonderful event! Conference attendees can log-in to watch the full roundtable session.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Watch the Roundtable” shape=”round” color=”primary” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.franchiseleadershipgrowthconference.com%2Fagenda%2Fsession%2F318652″][/vc_column][/vc_row]