Location3 Officially Launches LOCALACT Platform
We’re incredibly excited today to announce the full-scale launch of LOCALACT; the premier platform built to power and scale local digital marketing for franchise systems and multi-location businesses. We first rolled out the beta version of the platform in April 2016, with an initial focus on improving data management, analysis and reporting for online business listings on behalf of our franchise clients and multi-location clients. After more than a year of designing, developing and integrating new features and applications into the platform, the full version of LOCALACT released today now unifies localized digital advertising with organic listing and search management to provide a complete digital marketing solution that drives measurable results for brands with a large brick-and-mortar footprint.
“We built LOCALACT to help businesses power and scale local digital marketing tactics. Since rolling out the platform beta in 2016, we’ve received helpful feedback from clients on what features and applications they would like to see developed. The full version now offers a unique Software-with-a-Service model that combines our in-house digital marketing experts with proprietary software that efficiently integrates client data into a single, centralized platform,” said Alex Porter, CEO of Location3. “We are truly a strategic partner and an extension of our clients’ marketing teams, and launching LOCALACT is another big step toward strengthening our great client relationships even more.”
To schedule a free demo, contact us today. Full LOCALACT release features available include:
Local Business Listing Management
– Extensive data validation, direct listing publication, and ongoing management ensure locations are visible on the most important search engines, mapping platforms, and directories.
– Reporting and analytics monitor the address accuracy of the published listings, and tracks how often consumers are viewing and engaging with the locations.
Localized Paid Search Advertising
– Launch powerfully targeted, localized paid search advertising supported by enterprise-level campaign strategy
– Reporting measures customized conversion goals, to ensure the most meaningful customer actions are tracked and optimized towards.
Facebook Paid Advertising
– Launch, manage, and report on localized Facebook advertising campaigns, with access, reporting, support and billing available at both the corporate and local/franchise level
Local-Level Reporting on Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Search Insights
– Allows access to all key reporting metrics listed previously for individual locations, including Google My Business Insights, Facebook Insights, Customer Reviews, Paid Media Advertising and Local SEO
– Provides a clear picture of the company’s local digital footprint and corresponding performance across channels that impact customers
Customer Reviews and Review Responding
– Allows each individual franchise or business location to engage and communicate directly with customers who post reviews on either Google or Facebook channels
– Ability to navigate to specific user reviews in order to provide feedback, and respond to customer inquiries directly from the platform
To get more news and information on the latest feature updates and releases, please visit LOCALACT.com.
Stay In Touch.
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter.